Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Menari Candles online store (the “Site”). Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using this Site or opening a Menari account (“Account”) so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to Menari Candles. The “Services” we provide or make available include (a) the Site, (b) the services provided by the Site, and (c) all information, linked pages, features, data, text, images, photographs, graphics, music, sounds, video (including live streams), messages, tags, content, programming, software, application services (including, without limitation, any mobile application services) or other materials made available through the Site or its related services (“Content”). Any new features added to or augmenting the Services are also subject to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service govern your use of Services provided by Menari Candles.
When will “we” collect your personal data?
We will/may collect personal data about you:
- (a) when you register and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
- (b) when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
- (c) when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- (d) when you interact with us, such as via emails, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, etc;
- (e) when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our application or use services on our website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website;
- (f) when you carry out transactions through our Services;
- (g) when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- (h) when you register for a contest; or
- (i) when you submit your personal data to us for any reason
What personal data will be collected?
The personal data that we may collect includes but is not limited to:
- email address;
- billing address;
- payment information;
- telephone number;
- any other information about the User when the User signs up to use our Services or website, and when the User uses the Services or website, as well as information related to how the User uses our Services or website; and
- aggregate data on content the User engages with.
If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned information/personal data, you may opt out at any time by notifying us via email at [email protected]
Setting up an account
In order to use certain functionalities of the Services, you will have to create a user account which requires you to submit certain personal data. When you register and create an account, we require you to provide us with your name and email address as well as a user name that you select. We also ask for certain information about yourself such as your telephone number, email address, shipping address, photo identification, bank account details, age, date of birth, gender and interests. Upon activating an account, you will select a user name and password. Your user name and password will be used so you can securely access and maintain your account.
Viewing web pages
As with most websites, your computer sends information which may include personal data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our Site. This typically includes without limitation your computer’s IP address, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page, date/time, and sometimes a “cookie” (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. If you are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site.
We may from time to time implement “cookies” or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our Site and the Services we offer, or help us offer new services and features. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Services or website are used or visited, by how many people and to track movements within our website. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies also link to information regarding what items you have selected for purchase and pages you have viewed. This information is used to keep track of your shopping cart, for example. Cookies are also used to deliver content specific to your interest and to monitor website usage.
We provide customer service support through email and feedback forms. In order to provide customer support, we will ask for your email address. We only use information received from customer support requests, including, without limitation, email addresses, for customer support services and we do not transfer to or share this information with any third parties.
From time-to-time, we may request information from Users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose your information to us. Information requested may include, without limitation, contact information (such as your email address), and demographic information (such as interests or age level). Survey information will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Services and will not be transferred to third parties, other than our contractors who help us to administer or act upon the survey.
Questions, concerns and complaints? Contact us.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your dealings with the Services, please do not hesitate to contact: [email protected]
We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have fairly and as soon as possible.
Terms & conditions
Please also read the Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Site and the Services and other related policies.